Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Welcome to the Husky Loyal Blog

Welcome to the Husky Loyal Blog! My name is Collin Sullivan and I will be dedicating as much of my time as possible to bring you, the Husky Loyal Army, completely biased news and reaction about Husky football as it happens. Our team at AiO Media was inspired to create a blog after the completion of the documentary film Husky Loyal, which is available for purchase on the Husky Loyal website by clicking here. I just got done watching Husky Loyal for the first time, and as a Husky fan, I have to say it truly captures the passion, excitement and loyalty that we have all come to love as Husky fans while experiencing a football game on Montlake in the fall.

Please visit this blog and the Husky Loyal website frequently as there will be a lot to look forward to. And go ahead and follow me at @UWHuskyLoyal on Twitter. My next blog will be a season preview. That's right, all 12 games with my pre-season analysis and predictions. Thank you for reading, and Go Dawgs!!!

Husky Loyalist

No comments:

Post a Comment